- Additional information
- Directions for use
- Unique patented tape closure that fits securely over the zipper end to form a complete seal that prevents bed bugs from getting in or out.
- Available in twin, full, or queen size
- Made of 100 percent stretch polyester knit
- Fire retardant
- Rust proof polyester zippers.
- Fabric allows air to pass through (breathable) for a cool and comfortable sleep and still protects against bedbugs. Box spring covers are not Waterproof
- Specifically designed for box springs.
Please note: only boxspring cover is included.
Queen 60" x 80" x 8"
1 per pack, 6 per case
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Stand boxspring on the end. Gently ease the cover over the end of the boxspring. Do not pull the cover from the end, especially, not from the zipper Once cover is completely on, gently pull taut. Gently close the zipper completely until zipper end is inside the "tunnel." Peel the protective backing from tape. Place tape over the zipper and press firmly.
To Remove Cover: Gently peel tape back from the cover. Unzip cover completely. Gently ease the cover off the boxspring.
Care Instructions: Before washing, zip cover completely close, and, gently place tape over the zipper. Machine wash and tumble dry in 140 degrees F.
Cover should remain on boxspring for at least 1 (one) year to achieve maximum effectiveness.