Full Hybrid Zippered Mattress Cover
Hybrid Mattress Encasement and Boxspring Cover
6 in stock
- Additional information
- Directions for use
- Perfect for any hotel, camp, boarding school, or, other overnight hosting establishment.
- Zippered mattress and boxspring covers are tested and certified bed bug proof, ensuring total bed bug protection.
- Designed to stretch to fit mattresses up to 15″ deep.
- Finest quality 100% stretch polyester knit is laminated to a 1 mil urethane barrier to create this unique fabric zippered mattress cover that protects from a variety of common problems and provides breathability
- flame retardant, dust allergen-proof, and, waterproof on the top and sides.
- self-locking zippers that are made of rust-proof polyester, offering extreme durability.
- patented bugstop-seal, a unique tape closure that fits securely over the zipper end, to form a complete seal that prevents bed bugs from getting in or out,
- Comes with 1 mattress/boxspring cover
Full 54" x 75" x 9"- 15"
1 per pack, 6 per case
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Stand mattress or boxspring on the end. Gently ease the cover over the end of the mattress or boxspring. Do not pull the cover from the end, especially, not from the zipper Once cover is completely on, gently pull taut. Gently close the zipper completely until zipper end is inside the "tunnel." Peel the protective backing from tape. Place tape over the zipper and press firmly.
To Remove Cover: Gently peel tape back from the cover. Unzip cover completely. Gently ease the cover off the mattress/boxspring.
Care Instructions: Before washing, zip cover completely close, and, gently place tape over the zipper. Machine wash and tumble dry in 140 degrees F.
Cover should remain on mattress/boxspring for at least 1 (one) year to achieve maximum effectiveness.