- Additional information
- Active Ingredients
- Directions for use
- Powder kills insects by absorbing the fluids right out of their body. Insects dry up, and, die.
- It comes in a powder that kills insects by removing and breaking down the oily protective membrane, which covers the insect’s body, legs, and, other moving parts.
- Death results from dehydration because it absorbs up to 50% of insect’s fluids; cockroaches and ants die within 1 to 2 days.
- Can be placed in any problem area, however, be cautions around children and pets, and, avoid inhaling dust.
- Target pests: ants, bed bugs, boxelder bugs, cockroaches, crickets, garden slugs, house flies, fleas, millipedes, silverfish, sow bugs, and ticks.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. AVOID BREATHING DUST.
NOTICE: To all extent consistent with applicable law, buyer and user assume all risk and liability of use, storage and/or handling for this product not in accordance with the terms of the product label.
12" x 12" x 15"
One 10lb pail per case
|Silicone Dioxide (from Diatomaceous Earth)||85%|
|Other Elemental Dioxide||10%|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Shake this canister/applicator vigorously to fluff the product, open cap and squeeze/puff product through applicator tip. APPLY ONLY TO DRY SURFACES. Excess product may be removed by mop, sponge, or, damp cloth. Apply behind stoves, refrigerators, under sinks, along baseboards, under the edges of rugs, in cracks and crevices, in window/storm window sills and frame openings, on or beneath dry porches and indoor patios. Product is not effective in damp areas.
For Ants: apply along the baseboards, entry cracks and crevices and to areas of intensive ant activity, such as doors, windows, screens, porches, basements, attics, ant nests (mounds) and trails.
For Fleas: for control, treat pet quarters, bedding, and indoor kennel areas and pet resting areas under porches.
For Bed Bugs: squeeze container to apply light puffs of dust on the mattress surfaces.
Storage and Disposal: Store this product in its original container, in a dry, cool, secured area. Do not contaminate with water, foodstuffs, feed, or, seed by storage or disposal.